The application has one default “General” List ready for your use.
1. Go to Contacts > Lists on the main navigation menu.
2. Click on the Add List icon.
3. List Label -Type in a descriptive name for your List such as “Daily Specials”, “Monthly Newsletter,” etc.
4. Show in Public Areas – Check this option if you want the list to show when Contacts sign up or update their profile.
A public list is visible to both your contacts (when they join or update their profile) or to you in the application. A non-public list will only be seen by you or your staff. Non-public lists are useful when tracking internal information that would not be pertinent for your contacts to see. For instance, you could have a non-public list for sales regions (“Southwest,” “Northeast,” etc).
5. List on Page – Set the order your Contacts will see when viewing Lists.
6. Add Contacts from Other Lists – You can Add Contacts from Other Lists by selecting the checkbox and selecting the included and excluded lists.
7. Click the “Add” button.