Bulleted lists are an excellent way to put your content into organized easily read segments.
1. Place your cursor at the point you want to start the bulleted list.
2. Click the Bulleted List icon.
3. A bullet will appear.
4. Type your text. The text will wrap to fit the space. The paragraph will be left aligned.
5. At the end of your text, press the enter key to begin a new bulleted paragraph.
6. You can select additional symbols (Circle, Disc or Square) using the down arrow selector
Another way to create a bulleted list is to insert a table with two columns. You can choose a symbol from Custom Characters or use your own image.
1. Insert your table with two columns and the number of rows needed for your points.
2. Adjust the width of the columns.
3. Adjust the border appearance.
4. Insert your custom character or image.
5. If using custom characters, you can adjust the bullet size by selecting the bullet and changing the font size setting.
6. Set the vertical alignment to “top” for both your bullets and your content.
7. Set the horizontal alignment for both your bullets and your content.
You can hide the table borders if wish.